Backwoods PROWLR 9" LED Driving Light Amber
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Our new insanely bright and efficient PROWLR lights not only look great, but they have the offroad protection and durability to back it up. Featuring a military grade breather, IP68/69 waterproof rating, GE Lexan Polycarbonate lenses, an aluminum housing, and a stainless steel mount. What makes our lights even better is we designed a special side shooter slot on each side, providing a wider beam than most traditional driving lights. Easily cut through rain, snow, dust, and fog with these bombproof plug-n-play True Amber PROWLR lights.
Our TRUE AMBER color incorporates both amber colored LED chips as well as an amber colored outer lens. Rather than having one or the other, we have both for a deeper toned, more rich orange amber color.
MOUNTING: Please note when mounting these lights, use the 2 outer carriage bolt locations on the mount. We do not recommend only using the center hole in the mount because the light may shift during offroad use. Mounting with one bolt is not enough to secure this light safely.
- One  Round LED Light
- One  Wiring Harness Adaptor
- One  mounting bracket
- Torx and Hex Tool
- One  Instruction manual
- TRUE AMBER - Amber LED Chips & Amber Lens
- 100% Optically Clear and Unbreakable LEXAN Lens
- Instant On/Off, No Warm-up
- Operating Temp:-40~+145 °C
- Dual-Oversized Heat Sink
- Low Power Consumption
- Military Standard Breather
- Waterproof DT Connector
- Pass Testing: High Temperature, Low Temperature,High Pressure, Vibration, UV, Salt and Fog, Sand and Dust，
- POWER – 123W/Unit
- LUX – 1Lux @263M/Unit
- RAW LUMEN – 6638LM
- WATERPROOF RATING – IP68/69K
- CURRENT DRAW – 5A @13.2V
- BEAM PATTERN – Combo/Wide Side Shooter
- HOUSING MATERIAL – Aluminum 6063
- LENS MATERIAL – GE Lexan Polycarbonate
- MOUNT MATERIAL – Stainless Steel
- INPUT VOLTAGE – 9-30V DC
- LIFE SPAN – 50,000 Hours
- Total height (with mount) is 9.61"
Sold as Pair